Incorporating a sunscreen into your AM skincare routine is the best thing you can do for your skin. Skin being the largest organ of the body is constantly exposed to the sun, thus causing damage to the skin cells. This damage in the long run leads to skin pigmentation, dark spots, redness, skin sensitivity, and more.
Dermina’s Sunscreen Aqua Gel with SPF 35+protects the skin by preventing early signs of aging, decreasing skin elasticity, and balancing skin tone.
Used in the AM routine as the last step, Dermina’s broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 35+ protects the skin and prevents skin damage.
Packed with efficient ingredients that do the job, this Aqua Gel Sunscreen works for all skin types, however, is touted as the best sunscreen for oily and sensitive skin types. The presence of ingredients like pine bark extract in the product promotes anti-aging properties, delivers antioxidants to the skin, and helps solve hyperpigmentation.
When choosing a sunscreen, it’s crucial to select one that offers broad-spectrum protection. This efficient product shields the skin from both UVA and UVB rays. Dermina’s Sunscreen Aqua Gel with PA+++ ensures comprehensive skin protection against sunburn, premature aging, and the development of skin cancer.
Purified Water, Acrylates Cross copolymer, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Water & Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate & Butyl Methoxy dibenzoylmethane & Benzophenone-3 & Phospholipids &1, 3-Butylene Glycol, Phenoxy Ethanol, Ectoin, Pine bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract (and) Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract (and) Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Licorice Extract, Aloevera Extract, “Poly Sorbate – 20, (Tween 20),“ Fragrance,Color, Sodium acrylates copolymer& lecithin
Using sunscreen effectively involves proper application and re-application to ensure that the skin is adequately protected from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use it:
- Cleanse the face thoroughly, pat dry, and follow your AM routine. Do not skimp on facial moisturizer. This helps to seal the moisture in the layers of the skin.
- The application of a broad-spectrum sunscreen covers areas of the face, neck, and ears that are exposed the most to the sun.
- Apply the product 15-20 minutes before stepping out of your home so it has been absorbed into the skin properly.
- Use enough product for the face and the neck, and by enough, we mean one ounce (enough to fill a shot glass) for each application to ensure proper coverage, or the two-finger rule where you apply sunscreen on two fingers and gently rub it on the skin.
- Aside from the face, neck, and ears, apply SPF 35 PA +++ to other exposed parts such as arms, hands, and feet.
Lastly, your sunscreen is not just for sunny days. UV rays can penetrate clouds, so make it a part of your daily skincare routine, regardless of the weather.