A hero in the skincare universe, face serums are lightweight and fast-absorbing skincare products applied on the skin to hydrate and tackle skin concerns. Thick yet translucent in consistency, face serums are formulated with potent ingredients tailored to skin concerns that do the job and render great results. Here’s presenting – Dermina’s Jojoba-Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Cream made with clean ingredients like jojoba, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), aloe barbadensis leaf extract, shea butter, olive oil, and more. It is suitable for every weather and all skin types. Additionally, Dermina’s Jojoba-Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Cream is rich in antioxidants and omega-6 fatty acids, thus enabling the skin to maintain its pH balance and improve its appearance.
Apart from Vitamin E, other key ingredients in our overnight Serum-in-cream are Niacinamide and Vitamin A. They have anti-aging, collagen-boosting, and skin-brightening properties. On the other hand, ingredients like Vitamin E and Jojoba in skincare products have anti-inflammatory properties that prevent redness on the skin, ease the effects of rosacea and eczema, or work to improve damage caused by sun exposure.
Aqua, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Ethyl Esters, Lauryl Laurate, Ceteareth-20, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Olive Oil PEG-7 Ester, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Saccharide Isomerate, Retinyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA. Sodium Metabisulphite, B.H.T.
Dermina Vitamin E serum is a popular skincare product that is lauded for its potential benefits for the skin. Here are some of the potential benefits of using a Dermina vitamin E serum:
- Antioxidant Protection – Dermina Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals and UV rays. This can help prevent premature aging and reduce the risk of skin cancer.
- Moisturization – Dermina Vitamin E is known for its moisturizing properties. It can help hydrate and soften the skin, making it particularly beneficial for people with dry or dehydrated skin.
- Protection Against Environmental Stressors – Dermina Vitamin E can help protect the skin from environmental stressors such as pollution and harsh weather conditions, which can contribute to skin damage and aging.
- Collagen Production – Dermina Vitamin E may stimulate collagen production, which is essential for maintaining skin elasticity and preventing sagging or wrinkles.
- Sun Damage Repair– Dermina Vitamin E can potentially help repair sun-damaged skin by reducing the harmful effects of UV radiation and promoting skin recovery.
- Reduction of Fine Lines and Wrinkles – Some people use vitamin E serum to target fine lines and wrinkles, as it can help improve skin elasticity and moisture retention, leading to a smoother complexion.
Using Dermina’s Jojoba-Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Cream involves a few simple steps to ensure full skin coverage and benefits.
Step 1: Begin your skincare routine by washing your face with a gentle cleanser to remove dirt, makeup, and impurities sitting on the skin’s surface. Pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
Step 2: Although optional, using a toner benefits the skin by balancing the pH levels further and allowing a smoother application of products.
Step 3: Dispense two to three drops of our Vitamin E and Jojoba-rich overnight serum onto your fingertips or palm. Gently dab or spread the serum onto your face and neck. Use your fingertips for delicate areas, such as around your eyes.
Pro Tip: Apply the serum while your skin is slightly damp from cleansing or toning as it helps with a more even absorption. Additionally, you can use a guasha and a jade roller after the serum around your jawline and under the eyes to lift your skin naturally and circulate the blood flow in a downward to upward motion.
Step 4: Once the serum is absorbed, apply a generous layer of moisturizer that helps lock in the moisture and provide the additional hydration your skin requires. For the PM routine, using a moisturizer is the last step.
Step 5: For your AM routine, finish your routine with a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30. Do not skimp on sunscreen. It protects the skin from UV damage and prevents further alarming skin concerns.
Step 6: Lastly, being consistent, patient and kind to your skin will take it a long way.
*Disclaimer: While using Dermina’s Serum Cream, we first recommend a patch test either on the inside of the arm or the bend of the elbow before application. In case of redness or any reaction, please meet your healthcare provider or a certified dermatologist for further care.*