Oily and acne-prone skin types require a little extra TLC, and once you have recognized the right formula that works well for your skin, there is no looking back. Acne can be challenging, and navigating towards acne reduction or elimination, maintaining healthy pH levels of your skin, and keeping the skin barrier healthy can be a journey.
Say hello to the Fight and Fade Acne Face Wash by Dermina Intelligent Skincare.
Packed with essential ingredients to reduce and control pimples, Dermina’s Fight and Fade Acne face wash does precisely what its name suggests. It is a soap-free cleanser that is kind to the skin, friendly from a pH point of view, and free of perfume and colour. It further enhances your skincare routine and diminishes skin inflammation and pimples.
Blackheads, whiteheads, pustules, or cyst acne, this pore-unclogging facewash tackles it all. How? The formulation of Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Rosa Canina Extract, and Niacinamide together go deep into the skin, breaking the bond between acne-forming dead skin cells and slowly working to reduce its appearance on the skin.
Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edetate, Sodium Lauryl ether Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Triethanolamine, Niacinamide , Water & Butylene Glycol & Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Charcoal Beads, Perfume, Dimethyl Dimethylhydantoin, Acrylate Copolymer, Tween-20, Coco Diethanolamine & Purified Water.
Using a cleanser effectively is essential for achieving the best results for your skin, and we are listing a simple step-wise guide on how to –
- Wash Your Hands: Before you begin, clean your hands thoroughly to ensure you do not introduce any additional dirt or bacteria to your face.
- Prep Your Face: Wet your face with room temperature or lukewarm water. Avoid using hot water as it can lead to dryness, strip your skin of natural oils, or cause an imbalance in the pH levels.
- Apply the Cleanser: Squeeze a small amount of our Face Wash onto your fingertips or palm. Gently apply the cleanser to your damp face, avoiding the eye area.
- Massage Gently: Using gentle, circular motions, massage the cleanser into your skin. Focus on areas where you have active acne or areas prone to breakouts. Be careful not to scrub too aggressively, as this can irritate the skin.
- Rinse Thoroughly: After massaging the cleanser for not more than 30 seconds to a minute, thoroughly rinse your face with lukewarm water. Make sure no residue remains on your skin.
Pat dry with a soft towel or tissue. Avoid rubbing.
*Disclaimer: We always recommend a patch test before application. In case of redness or any reaction, please meet your healthcare provider or a certified dermatologist for further care.*