Known to plump and hydrate the skin, Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Dermina has several benefits for the skin. It acts as a humectant and can seal in moisture. When it comes to aged skin, the skin’s natural levels of hyaluronic acid decline, thus reducing elasticity, dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles. Hence, Hyaluronic Acid Serum is one of the most celebrated ingredients due to its property to repair the skin in so many ways:
- Anti-aging effects: Hyaluronic Acid Serum or products with this ingredient help the skin fight signs of aging. Because it retains moisture, it helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. It also promotes the production of collagen that otherwise declines in aged skin.
- Antioxidants properties: It possesses antioxidant properties that can help protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Hyaluronic Acid for all skin types: Lightweight and versatile, Hyaluronic Acid serum is non-greasy and strives to enhance the skin by giving it a smooth finish and texture. It calms skin inflammation, and redness, and works wonders for individuals with sensitive skin types, eczema, or rosacea.
- Potential Side Effects: This ingredient is suitable mainly for most skin types, including oily and acne prone, and has no side effects. A patch test, however, is always encouraged before use.
- Easy absorption: Hyaluronic Acid Serum can enhance the absorption of other skincare products better to render great results! When applied before serums or moisturizers, Hyaluronic Acid can go deep into the skin to maximize its effectiveness, for men and women, both.
- Natural properties: Found naturally in the body in the skin, joints, and connective tissues, Hyaluronic Acid maintains skin hydration, elasticity, and overall health. It is found in foods like leafy greens, soy-based products, and certain fruits too.
- Hyaluronic Acid in Skincare: Products like Ceramides, Vitamin C, Retinol, Peptides, and more usually consist of Hyaluronic Acid between 0.1% to 2%. This helps seal in the moisture and repair skin damage from within.
Selection of Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Consider light texture and product formulation. A low molecular weight hyaluronic acid can penetrate the skin better, while a higher molecular weight provides a plumping effect. Choose a serum that aligns with your specific skin needs and preferences.